Sunday, March 3, 2013

Just arrived in my shop!

Exciting arrivals have found their way into my shop!   My mind is overloaded with ideas as to what to make with all these beautiful fabrics!!  

Let's take a look, shall we?

All the way from Denmark...Pure!  From STOF


Gorgeous!  Huh?  It can be used for clothing, accessories, home decor, etc....   You can find a selection of these in my shop

Stay tuned for a project or two featuring STOF's Pure Collection made by me  :)

~~~

Many new additions from Riley Blake have found their way into my shop....

I'm loving the Serenata Collection by Samantha Walker!!  I especially love the Peacocks, Lace strips and the Medallion (Lattice) patterns...  These are also available in my shop


The Quilt below features some of her gorgeous fabrics - Would you like the pattern?  It's free by Riley Blake! Click here for it.




Also, from Riley Blake ...  Maritime Modern by Marin Sutton!

Wouldn't these be cute for your summertime and nautical projects?  
How about a picnic cloth?  A beach bag?  Beach Hat?  There's endless possibilities with these cute fabrics...



Also Little Matryoshka - by Carly Griffith - also for Riley Blake Designs...  So cute!!!




How about some Doll Kits??  These are kits created by Riley Blake - fabrics, embellishments and patterns have been included for the 3 dolls shown.  What little girl wouldn't love these???
These kits can be found in my shop




As always,  I'm constantly restocking the ever so popular Chevrons and Dots from Riley Blake -  Chevrons and Dots

I couldn't resist including this darling picture of these girls featuring the chevrons and dots!  Aren't they adorable!   Love them outfits!!


I hope I've inspired you to do a project or two ....  Thank you for growing through my blog 


...til next time..    Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment