Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Simply Color - Sew 4 Home

New exciting additions to the shop !!

V and Co - Simply Color - 
Lime Green and Graphite Grey



~ ~ ~

  ~ ~ ~


OMG!!  I'm soooo LOVING this line by Vanessa Christenson (V and Co.) for Moda Fabrics !!  
I can't wait to begin some projects with these fabrics!!! 



 Have you ever hear of the website called Sew 4 Home?   I sooo love that website!  
It's an amazing website with tips, projects, tutorials and more!  

In fact, that is where I found these awesome tutorials featuring 
Vanessa Christenson's Simply Color Fabrics for Moda Fabrics.   
This was her dubut collection  ~  WOW!!  ABSOLUTE  L.O.V.E  !!!  

Simply click on this link to take you to the tutorial for the Garment Covers.  



Or how about these reusable grocery bags?  Beautiful huh? It will make me want to go grocery shopping just so that I can show off my beautiful reusable bag!! 

  I'm looking forward to making one of these with a 
couple of the Simply Color fabrics in gray and green series. 
I will make sure to share that with you :) 



Look how beautifully the Greys coordinates with the Greens in this collection! 

What a cute bag  this will make! It's a fold over tote!  
I love it!!!  I can't wait to make one !  
These will make great gifts!!! 



I hope you find yourself inspired and are off to begin a project or two....
I hope you have a chance to check out the Sew 4 Home website.

til next time....  Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment