Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New Arrivals in my shop!

Bonnie & Camille's Marmalade from Moda Fabrics


Gorgeous Palette of Raspberry, Tangerine, Cream and Leaf Green!  I'm TOTALLY Loving this!!  

Marmalade Fat Quarter Bundle to be arriving soon ...


         

The Simple Life by Tasha Noel for Riley Blake Designs -  


So So Cute!!!   Darling for quilts, pillows, aprons, dresses and girly projects!  Make a bunting!!





And for the Boys ....  

Pirate Matey's Fat Quarters Bundles by Emily Taylor have arrived! 



Just a few of the fabrics from this collection

I love Emily Taylor Designs!   I am so happy to be carrying her fabrics in my shop!



                       

Velocity City Scape and Chevron by Jessica Hogarth 






Jessica Hogarth has added charm and whimsy to her modern bustling metropolis fabric line.The main print cityscape is supported by a more abstract and linear city building print.  A graphic zigzag stripe print compliments it quite nicely!

           

And last ... but not the least ...



Gallery Fiori fabric by artist Karen Tusinski



This is Artist Karen Tusinski's first fabric line!  WOW!  How GORGEOUS!!!!  Just like her paintings!



Thank you for reading about my new fabric additions to my etsy shop, Bee Yourself Fabrics.  Stay tuned for more to come!

til next time ..... Jan





No comments:

Post a Comment