Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bee Yourself Fabrics Shop Announcement

Welcome to my blog!  While I am not new to blogging ~  I'm new to blogging about my fabric shop!

Being AWOL can sometimes be a good thing.... Why?  Well... there have been some changes here on the home/work front.  After much thought and pondering,  I have finally decided to close down my Laptop and Gadget Covers shop on Etsy and now have an online fabric shop called Bee Yourself Fabrics!  It has been nothing but an enjoyable ride!  I love it when my customers share with me their beautiful creations from fabrics purchased from my shop!

You will now find me posting about fabric, fabric, FABRIC!  Yes, Fabric!  I just absolutely love it when new bolts of fabric arrive on my doorstep!  It's almost like opening a present!  Really!  I feel like a kid in a candy store!  I'm sure a lot of you can surely relate to that!  

I am in constant awe of all the gorgeous fabrics that are available to us today!  And ~ with the help from the Internet and postal services ~  it enables us the opportunity to have access to these gorgeous fabrics worldwide!

For starters, let's talk Chevron!  Chevron have been the RAVE !  Seriously!  I mean the RAVE!  It has been the top seller in my shop for some time.  My shop is stocked with Chevrons fabrics in both the Home Decor weights and the Quilting weights in many different colors.


Here are a few snippets of Home Decor Weight Chevrons  ....


These fabrics are great for pillows, curtains, tote bags, accessories, and so much more!!
The orange and natural zig zag would be great for your halloween decorating projects!  How about a table runner?  a trick or treat bag? make a stuffed pumpkin...   just throwing out ideas...

Just a few Quilting Weight Chevrons.....


The Quilting weights are great for clothing, baby bibs, burp cloths, quilts, tote bags, and oh gee...
seriously.... just about anything!






No comments:

Post a Comment